Ingredients1 pound of shrimp
4 cups of broccoli florets
Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
Bottled Minced Garlic - 1 tbsp
Dark Sesame Oil - 1/2 teaspoon
Canola Oil - 1 tbsp
- Heat 2 teaspoons canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic to pan; stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt. Add shrimp to pan, and stir-fry 3 minutes or until done. Remove shrimp mixture from the pan.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon canola oil to pan
- Add broccoli to pan; stir-fry 4 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add shrimp mixture and broth mixture to pan
- cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.