Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I can’t find a product I want?
If there is a product you cannot see stocked on our online store but have been seen on our site, please contact us, using the contact form.
- What if my card payment is declined?
It’s worth checking with your card provider if a problem occurs during payment. If this does occur you will be informed when to try placing your order.
- Where do I enter discount code in the system?
If you have been emailed a discount code for a promotion (through an email mailshot or newsletter) or been given a discount code for any other reason, this needs to be entered at checkout by yourself. Click on the 'checkout' button and there is a field called 'Coupon or Gift Card' about half way down the page. Enter the code here. Discount codes may come through promotions and are activated ones a customer has opted into this.
- Discount code valid date period?
Every time a discount code is entered successfully, the details of the promotion are displayed for you within the checkout page. All promotions, offers and deals are subject to availability. SOP International reserve the right to decline, refuse or withdraw any promotion(s) if we feel that the promotion(s), deal(s) or offer(s) is in breach of our fair usage policy.
- Do I need to register to shop to online?
Yes, you do need to register for an account to shop online.
You do not need to have created your account before you start shopping as you can create your account during the checkout process.
- How do I find the products I want & need?
Browse the product categories or use the search bar. You can search by product name or product code or keyword.
- What information do you provide about the products?
We provide a range of useful information from size and ingredients, to where the product comes from. All information is provided in good faith, errors and omissions accepted.
- How do I know that an order has been accepted?
Following checkout you will automatically receive any email to confirm receipt of your order. A second email will be sent to confirm acceptance of your order including delivery details and confirmation of payment.DELIVERY AND DISPATCH
- When will my order be dispatched?
Your order will be dispatched after we have confirmed acceptance of your order and receipt of payment.
- When will my order be delivered?
Your order will be delivered within 10 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) under normal circumstances.
- How much is your delivery charge?
Free delivery for order over £500.00. For an order less than £500.00, a delivery charge shall be imposed as per denoted at the check out section
- Can you deliver to an alternative address to the one registered on my card?
Yes we can
- Our order has not been delivered what should I do?
Please contact us and quote your Order reference number. We will check with our carrier and provide you with an update. If our courier has tried to delivery but no one was available to sign for the parcel, the good are taken back to the nearest depot. GOODS will not be left without a signature (if applicable) or consent from the customer to the courier to leave it in a safe place.
- Our Delivery Method?
- Order tracking/ delivery procedures?
Once an order has been placed and paid for, you shall receive an email confirmation of when the order is scheduled to be delivered. If you require a different delivery date, please let us know 48 hours before the delivery is due to take place to arrange for a new delivery date.
CANCELLING AND AMENDING ORDERS
Please read our Returns & Refunds policy for full details.
RETURN AND REFUNDS
Please read our Returns & Refunds policy for full details.
Click & Collect FAQs
- How do I opt into this?
Once you have completed your purchase online, we will let you know by email or SMS when your order is ready for collection.
- Where do I collect my order from?
Once you’re at the store, please head to the collection point. Please remember to stay 2 metres away from our colleagues and other customers. To collect your order, you’ll need to give our colleague your order reference number, your payment card details and your address.
- Can I return my order to the store I have just collected?
Yes, that’s fine. Just make sure you’re following our social distancing guidelines at all times.
- I’ve changed my mind and no longer want to collect my order?
If you've already received your 'ready to collect' email, you’ll need to go to our store where your order will be ready to collect to cancel and to raise a refund.
If you haven’t received your ready to collect email, then you can contact our customer services team to cancel your order. Our customer services team is really busy at the moment, so there might be a bit of a wait to speak to one of them.
- Can I write a review for any products?
Once you are logged in, you are able to write a review for any product and we would encourage our customers to tell us what they think of the product with regard to its taste.
- Will my review be edited or removed?
All reviews are subject to moderation and any review containing foul or abusive language may be removed or edited accordingly without notice. Our decision is final
- How to write a great review?
A review should be about the product, what you like or dislike about it and most importantly, why? Remember to think about the product's appearance, characteristics and how it was used. Try and Keep it short. The best reviews are usually between 70 and 250 words. Inappropriate language, profanities, racist or sexual slurs, prejudiced, libellous or unlawful comments, or terms of abuse cannot be published.
Customs Duty is a tax imposed on imports and exports of goods. The rates of customs duties are either specific or on ad valorem basis, that is, it is based on the value of goods. Customers are liable to cover the cost. Once you have placed your order you will be contacted to be made aware “if applicable” .
We recommend that you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
- Should you wish to download our Cookie Notice please click here Cookie Notice PDF
- Should you wish to download our Terms Of Sale please click here Terms of Sale PDF
- Should you wish to download our Privacy Notice please click here Privacy Notice PDF
- Should you wish to download our Terms & Conditions please click here Terms & Conditions PDF
- Should you wish to download our Discount Code Terms & Conditions please click here Discount Code Terms & Conditions PDF